Feb 3, 2010 at 11:25 PM

can someone pls show me an example of a message sent to the sim.....i don't really know how....i mean ex as in if i want to generate a cvk pair the command code is AS while the response code is AT...so im wondering how I would write a message to the sim if I wanted this command to be done?

I already compiled the program and connected to it via tcp/ip....i know its connected because i am using a program to connect and it say connected in the application events when i hit connect in the program i am using and it says disconnected when I hit disconnect so at least i know I am doing something right...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Coordinator
Feb 3, 2010 at 11:59 PM

The discussion at http://thalessim.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=81410 gives an example of what you might send. In addition, since you compiled the source you can have a look at the Thales PVV Clashing Demo which is included - it's an application that connects to the simulator and sends several commands to it.

Feb 5, 2010 at 1:11 PM

ok thats all good ty for the examples but when I try to put anything in the program I am using and I click send nothing happens....as I said I know that I am connected because when I connect in the program it shows in the application events.....client from 127.0.0.1 is connected....but like I said when I type anything in the send data box and push send nothing happens....so please just give me an example of a message and what should happen if I send this message this way I will know if the program I am using to connect to the hsm is faulty.

So please don't say something like there is an example there or look at that...just an example of any command you have ever given it...and please bear in mind I have been using visual studio for about 2-3 weeks, trying to figure out the project.....please any help will be greatly app....thanks

Coordinator
Feb 5, 2010 at 8:33 PM

OK. Try sending 0000BU0200406FBB23A5214DF.