pls...help

Jan 31, 2010 at 5:50 AM

OK I know what is said about needing to know vb and thales.......ok so I don't know anything bout any of that but I have been trying to find something like this 4 soooooo long

so please help.....i just need to know how i can use the command to generate a cvv i see that i need to type cvv somewhere but I dont know where....this is all I want to know....

pls....anyone.....just tell me how to do this and thats it....

thank u in advance.

Coordinator
Jan 31, 2010 at 8:52 AM

I understand the problem. However, without the Thales host command reference manual you will not go very far.

Jan 31, 2010 at 11:01 PM

ok so where do i get that...is it available for download??

also i recently downloaded both vb.net and visual studio 2008 and i can c that i can open some of the files and look at the code....i was wondering do i have to create a separate project and create my own design and just copy the code in that project because i can't seem to be able to access the design for the given code...

once again ty

Feb 1, 2010 at 8:34 AM

also something esle...i can't seem to be able to find a way to type in any host commands(in the thales simulater app)....several commands work in the cmd console while others just say that its a wrong command...so im just wondering where i can type in other command options.ie:  Command code: KA......Command code: CW any help will be greatly appreciated as easy by easy im getting the hang of things...but still need a little help.

Feb 1, 2010 at 10:59 AM

You need to connect to the HSM (simulator) via TCIP/IP. The message layout for CVV/CVC generation can be found in the programmers manual. Google for "RG7000 programmers manual". In the PDF search for "Generate a CVV".

Feb 2, 2010 at 11:04 AM

First gotta say ty to etvoorde for helping me.....ty for that...it really helps a lot...now just wondering how exactly i go about connecting to the sim via tcip/ip.....i searched the help in win but all the options were for connecting to the internet....not to another program...im sure there is an easy explanation to this but i just can't figure it out.....srry but I just can't figure it out....any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ty in advance

Feb 5, 2010 at 1:50 AM

I would say, use the programming language you like to connect to the HSM simulator. Then try to implement a simple command, like NC.