Looking for developers to take over

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2016 at 9:57 PM
I think that by seeing the discussions of the last couple of years, it's pretty clear that the project is no longer maintained or amended by anyone. The main reason for this is that a while ago I've changed jobs and am now working on an industry very remotely connected with banking.

It's safe to say that my time has been extremely limited and I cannot take this project any further, despite my wish to do so. I would therefore like to hear from any developers that wish to take over Thales Simulator and move on.

Nick
Editor
Oct 25, 2016 at 5:43 PM
Hi Nick,

How are you?

After you have released the FINAL release of Simulator, I continued to develop it in Tieto, for Tieto needs, keeping your copiright. If you wish, i can review all the changes in Simulator and add them to Thales Sim in git hub, it will take some time, i made lots of changes, fixes and additions. Also i have started the keyblock part.

Had to start studying of vb.net, that is the live ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Coordinator
Oct 25, 2016 at 7:44 PM
The core was originally in VB.net. I didn't mind so much initially. Nowadays, it bothers me. I remember putting in some C# code trying to migrate and also writing a lot of tests, but it was left unfinished.

If you feel you're going to be happy to support this further, it would make sense to assign admin rights to this project to you. Moving to Github probably makes sense these days as well.
Mar 4 at 1:52 AM
Manshtein, are you able share the GitHub repo URL?

Best regards!
~Gordon